Friday, March 13, 2009

Do we become blind & deaf??

Have you ever wondered why it is that as soon as you get on the phone, that the children seem to get very loud, and do everything they know they are not supposed to??

Today I actually decided to CALL my sister instead of trying to decipher the code messages off of facebook.
They had been fed and changed and were peacefully( remarkable) playing, so I thought this would be a good time. No sooner had I said Hello when all hell broke loose. Serra is whacking Gabbi with a plastic tube, Lele and Abi are fighting over the dolls.( we only have 6 of them) they decide to run the grand prix circuit around the center of the house, and yell as loud as they can.
Even after excusing myself several times to address this, they then went upstairs and decided to hurl things off the balcony.

I think,... that they think ... we become deaf and blind when we are on the phone!!!

Who knew???

No comments:

Post a Comment