Wednesday, October 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite times......



Bed time, and nap time, and bed time, and nap time.

Is that bad that I look forward to those times?? I hope not, because some days I SOOO look forward to them. With 4 5 and under who all have their own little issues, some days it's all I can do to keep it all together. When they are asleep, they are so cute!! so innocent and sweet.
They aren't unrolling the toilet paper, Coloring themselves with marker,
Feeding the dog fruit snacks ( that she will later barf up) , filling all the play dishes and kitchen with water there-by soaking the carpet in the playroom, cutting someones hair, asking me five hundred times Where is Abi? Is that Abi? .......Can I have a snack ?
Or how about flooding the kitchen floor with cups of water that they can fill up from the refrigerator dispenser, whining and crying and
"He touched me, She scratched me, she has my toy. "
It really is a constant flurry of activity ... Unless they are ASLEEP.
Before you get your panties in a wad, Yes, we love them,
but gosh some days don't you just look forward to 8:00???
Maybe that's just me.

1 comment:

  1. Very true adn very normal!! I only have 1 and I love bedtime!!! RObyn

    ReplyDelete