Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome Mr Tattle


With two four year olds and two two year olds in the house, we had tattling going on constantly. It was driving me crazy. I felt tlike I could not get through a half hour without
"Gabbi touched that"
Lele isn't eating"
"Abi is on the table"
" Serra didn't get her shoes on "etc etc.
One of my caseworkers gave me the idea of MR Tattle. ( see above)
Whenever there is an issue that just needs to be addressed, they can go tell Mr Tattle
ALL ABOUT IT !
At the end of the day, I get a compiled update of the days issues and address the masses of how we should try and do better .
Yes, I was like you, why would they go talk to a paper on the wall??
Well I don't exactly know why, but they do.
HALLELUJAH
Life is much better at our house since MR Tattle came to stay.
Now I can eat my cheerios in peace. Well maybe.... anyway

1 comment: